The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Wheels Fitted! What do you think???

Supra N_A

paid another visit to JM IMPORTS .........well got my new wheels fitted today:) at FIRST I was not to sure about them as I have always went for black or gun metal wheels and never been a fan of chrome wheels so thought I would try somthing different, BUT these have grown on me alot and I think they look awesome!! pleased I went with 19s now as mabys the 18s would look lost in the arches...originally was going to get some rota GTRs but thought get some proper wheels this time for the suppy! there 5zigen alloys with falken tyres, fronts are 19x9J and rears 19x10J 114.3 PCD, 37 offset.

:eyebrows:

Edited by Supra N_A (see edit history)

Yup I can see exactly what you mean. The car needs slammed and good fitting tyres (not stretched) to minimise that IMO.

They look great imo, although I must echo the 'too high' comments that have already been made. The tyres look a little small as well to me, or are they the correct size in keeping with the OEM rolling radius?

Lowered and some proper tyres on it and it will look great.

Is that valve leaking air?

thanks for noticing that as at first I thought it was the car wash shampoo! went out there put water over the top and its bubbling! ohh dear.. what can I do?? think i should even drive it?

thanks for noticing that as at first I thought it was the car wash shampoo! went out there put water over the top and its bubbling! ohh dear.. what can I do?? think i should even drive it?

It might be the valve that's loose. If you can get a hold of a valve key then that would be the best thing to use, if you can't you can try tightening it up with a pair of long nose pliers.

It might be the valve that's loose. If you can get a hold of a valve key then that would be the best thing to use, if you can't you can try tightening it up with a pair of long nose pliers.

take it this?

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=tyre+valve+key&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&fhp=1&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=w6kXeCI6tMRDLM:&imgrefurl=http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Valve-Core-Key-Tool-Car-And-Motorcycle-Tyre-Valves-/290453604752&docid=T1PBaTBoyLJ34M&imgurl=http://pictures.universal-tyres.co.uk/accessories/tools/valvekeyred-600.jpg&w=569&h=600&ei=qTwkT5ygN8an8gPe_7y9Bw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=789&vpy=138&dur=1239&hovh=231&hovw=219&tx=118&ty=93&sig=117463545401523724288&page=1&tbnh=143&tbnw=136&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0

nope dont have one and long nose pliers dont think they will work, are you meaning take the dust cap off and that thin metal layer to turn that to tighting up or what?