The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ridox front fenders

jay200bhp

fellas i had y set of ridox /autoshine fenders turn up today and thanks to paul whiffin they are very nice quality too and thats from a man who dispises grp... but to be fair they actaully are flexible .... very weird stuff..... anyway i notice they havent come with indicator holes added for side blinkers.... some of the ridox fender kitted cars have them in the front umper sides ? i have facelift indicators on my supra soo where would i put them?? do i have to have them on the fender?

Yeah, you can just cut a hole to suit. They can either be bought from Toyota or you can get clear ones on Ebay and from traders.

Not really sure what you mean by the air vents comment? Facelifts have the sidelight and indicators in the one oblong housing that fits into the scoop in the facelift bumper.

is this true of the whifbitz ones dan /scott?

Mine came with them mate, I have a facelift car. An extension will work fine though, if the wire isn't long enough or runs along the wrong direction.

You can get a full set from the US for a fair bit less...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/97-98-SUPRA-MK4-CLEAR-FRONT-BUMPER-SIGNAL-SIDE-MARKER-LIGHTS-Set-4pcs-DEPO-/260877760682?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cbd86b8aa