The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel nuts

Josh

A friend of mine had some of these supplied by Rare Rims with his Rotas for his Civic VTi...they snapped!!

I've got some black RAYS durilium nuts on mine and they're strong as you like but the black anodising has worn off quite a few so they look a little shabby now, which is really annoying as they looked really nice around my black BBS centre caps! Also, if you use a socket with even the smallest amount of dirt in it, it WILL scratch the hell out them.

If you are going for coloured / ally nuts though, I'd recommend the RAYS purely because they have nice lockers with them that look the same as the normal nuts!

These seem good. Cheaper and all the same.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-x-RED-Alloy-Wheel-Tuner-Nut-Bolt-Key-Lock-Locking-UK-/160605640965?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyres_Trim_Nuts_ET&hash=item2564d79905

Bought some rear tyres too, so new wheels here we come!

Cheers chaps!

Edit: Ah, they may not be long enough. 3.2cm long nuts but the "key" for them looks to be about 2cm so maybe not.

Edited by Josh (see edit history)