The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey people new boy Southampton Area

Guest steviejay01

Guest steviejay01

Any of you people live my way??

Just curious to see if we have a big supra population down south, fantastic site by the way, learned a lot from searching the sections, planning of getting my hands on a nice black supra TT in Manual in the next few weeks, so looking forward to joining your ranks and picking your brains!

Steve.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest steviejay01

lol

Sounds like we gotta right little crew going haha

Was thinking about getting an RX7 but I'm getting cold feet about that, and the supra has more potential to mod it upto 400bhp mark and still be bomb proof!

S

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

Hi im the Bmth leader.... Dangerous Brain likes to think he is....but he slower then me and races Ka's so he's been demoted to bmth massif 'tea boy' :p

Welcome by way :D we all friendly here if not a little bit strange :looney:

Look you jumped up little oik I remember goin 1 on 1 with you down the dual carriageway an you bottled it at 90 on a very slight bend so shut it ya muppet rofl.:p Oh an when I flip that switch we shall see if you can keep up on the straight as well as in the slightly bendy bits:devil:

O BTW welcome from the Bournemouth massifs front running driver. Dangerous??? now why do they call me that???:innocent:

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Look you jumped up little oik I remember goin 1 on 1 with you down the dual carriageway an you bottled it at 90 on a very slight bend so shut it ya muppet rofl.:p

I saw a deer jump out and took ovasive manouveres to save its life..reason u didnt slow was on my side of dual carriageway, that also reason u probably didnt see it, glad i could clear that up :D :p

Oh an when I flip that switch we shall see if you can keep up on the straight as well as in the slightly bendy bits:devil:

Ill keep up i got my ultra fast white paint on my car :devil:

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

I saw a deer jump out and took ovasive manouveres to save its life..reason u didnt slow was on my side of dual carriageway, that also reason u probably didnt see it, glad i could clear that up :D :p

Ill keep up i got my ultra fast white paint on my car :devil:

OK keep takin the pills mate keep taking the pills.

I thought I spotted SteveW2 the other day in a black supra?? What colour is his N/A?

silver lol

theres a black one going round with 19" chrome alloys, 5 spokes, but quite big spokes, cant remember name of them off top of my head. but they looked good

Saw a silver one on way home today with same alloys as one for sale, with grill meshed up...hmm im gonna go check that thread see its that guy...only just crossed my mind