The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Interior updated

Guest SilverSup

Guest SilverSup

Finally, my dash has come back from being wrapped in carbon wrap (thanks Dave). Spot on job and i'd highly recommend his work :thumbs:. And i've also had my AC panel converted to white LED bulbs by Heckler (also a very nice job).

I've put in brushed ali rings around all the vents (not chrome) etc, and put in a new stitched gear and handbrake gaiters.

I think it's coming along pretty nicely!

Next up: New Momo steering wheel, new gearknob, new floor mats and possibly a pedal set. I was toying with the idea of Metal Monkeys S/S dial set, but i've heard it's a PITA of a job.

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0061.JPG

Guest SilverSup

yep, new wheel will be fitted in the next couple of days. i have it along with the boss kit, i've just got to wait until i've got the energy to yank on the steering wheel all day long to get it off.

this is the one to be fitted:

momowheel.jpg

Guest SilverSup
Is Dave a member on here? I wouldnt mind something like this doing to mine too

see the guy above this post. :thumbs:

And yes Dave, the rings are push fit. A couple of them had to be stretched a little for a tighter fit, but that was only the speedo dials.

Guest SilverSup
where did you get the chrome surround kit if you dont mind me asking?

i don't mind at all. got them from ebay. I think the whole kit came to £75 inc. p&p. They have either polished chrome, or matt brushed ali. You do get a ring for the ignition as well, but i just haven't stuck it on yet.

the ebay shop is called: the-tuning-shop-team

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-SUPRA-MKIV-MK4-93-96-DIAL-CLOCKS-RINGS-BRUSHED-MATT-ALU-DASH-SURROUNDS-/290599260341?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a910d0b5

Edited by SilverSup (see edit history)

i don't mind at all. got them from ebay. I think the whole kit came to £75 inc. p&p. They have either polished chrome, or matt brushed ali. You do get a ring for the ignition as well, but i just haven't stuck it on yet.

the ebay shop is called: the-tuning-shop-team

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-SUPRA-MKIV-MK4-93-96-DIAL-CLOCKS-RINGS-BRUSHED-MATT-ALU-DASH-SURROUNDS-/290599260341?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a910d0b5

Thanks bud!