The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best 3.4 Stroker Kit...

Axle

I fancy getting one of these fitted...

What's the best one on the market though?

Titan seem to have a good name (and their record) going for them. Their KIT seems to be on the cheap side though http://www.titanmotorsports.com/ti3stkit.html

Any of the lads in the know have any idea what kind of power could be run (reliably) through their kit?...

Is it best to source a Block and have it Built that way? I know few lads have had theirs built so wondering what advice you can offer from your experiences...

Cheers.

Titan kit is what I have and would go for again.

Price is discounted now, but the quality is top notch. Power wise it's been proven up to 1500hp and 8 second 1/4's without issues

A few HKS one's failed stateside although Ken Henderson runs decent power trough his.

I went for the Titan stroker kit but with the HD Carillo rods, and custom specced pistons etc.

It would be a like a stage 5 shortblock. I got it built by Cody Phillips though instead of getting the full shortblock built by Titan.

The poorboy stroker is the fully built shortblock, the 3.4 components cost the same but but the built 3.4 block is almost double

http://www.titanmotorsports.com/racstrokshor.html

The kit they advertise is just the stock one, you can fully customise it depending on how far you want to go with your engine.

Different rods and custom piston setups/coatings etc all will effect the price.