The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trip to Texas - What shall I buy?

dandan

Right everyone,

Looks like I'm off to Houston next week sometime and I thought it may be a good oppurtunity to pick up a few goodies for the Supe. (Or just some shopping in general I suppose!)

Any bright ideas of goodies I should look out for or of any tuners/shops in Houston?

Any idea on import duty/tax/declaration when buying things abroad and coming back to US?

Hi Dan

I bring back loads of JetSki stuff each time i go to the states, C&E say max £value of purchases/gifts must not exceed about £140, Last time i got stopped with £3k worth of MSD datalogging stuff it cost me £50 after confusing the customs officer with " Its race stuff given too us by our sponsor!"

BTW , re your mail, Toluene at 10% with optimax gives 99.6 RON, 20% gives 101.2 RON. Don't forget the Zylene!

Charlie.

Originally posted by paul_y3k

lol, i'm trying to get back to our office there.

Got lots of Texas Rangers stuff this time as it was summer, so baseball as opposed to american football.

if i get over in the fall gonna go watch some college football as it's supposedly a lot better for atmosphere etc.

if you go over you better tell me!!! lol :D

Our summer weather is killer. Humidity here is terrible and it is hard to do anything outside. I can't take off my targa, its too hot, I just poor sweat off me. Also, I am very hot-natured, my house is kept at about 65 degrees F year round. So it is extra hot to me here. I love where I live, just hate the weather.

I received the email you sent about 2 hours ago. I will respond soon.

Thanks,

Dusty

Originally posted by V8 Killer

If anyone wants Cowboys stuff that is no problem since I live in the Dallas area. Just let me know and I can buy it and send it over with parts. Cowboys is America's most loved and hated football team.

Regards,

Dusty

Having just received stuff from you- gutted lol

Next time! Is there a website I can look at that will show me the stuff that you can get hold of? (ie whatever store is near you)

Originally posted by Supragal

Next time! Is there a website I can look at that will show me the stuff that you can get hold of? (ie whatever store is near you)

I can get pretty much anything. If you see it online I'll get it for you. If it is not local I'll just ship it to me and throw it in your box. Anything you want...

Regards,

Dusty

Originally posted by V8 Killer

I can get pretty much anything. If you see it online I'll get it for you. If it is not local I'll just ship it to me and throw it in your box. Anything you want...

Regards,

Dusty

Some playboy girls would be nice:p Welcome on board Dusty nice to have you here:thumbs:

man i love dallas spent shat loads of time there as i work for american airlines and you dont get more texas than them,just wished i had known about mvp then could have spent my expensives more wisley than in baby dolls :sly: iam sure Dusty knows where i mean oh and who could forget the fantasy ranch great place so i have been told:p