The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New supra after 4 years.

buster

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so we got it on the trailer in the end not the best of fun, But getting it off was a little better. Would like to say a big thanks to darren (wile) for doing all the driving for me much appreciated would have been stuck without it! have had a little tinker befor it got dark. The wing and front bumper are now off and remains of the light...

had a look at the real damage and seems very light so thats a good sign will hop to have the wheel and hub off by the end of the week and make sure the steering rack is ok.

heres some pic's as i no everyone likes pic's also thought i would show you how to make the most of ur old supra seats :)

here is the bonnet after a little polish im thinking of fitting some aero bonnet catches to cover the hole

will try and keep updating as and when

update had some time after work so when to pick some parts up from brendenbarney got the hub, washer bottle, and front frame thingy :s

here is some pics of it all fitted. also can anyone tell me if the "frame thingy" can be seen when the bumper, wing and lights are fitted?

sorry about the poor pics it was dark and only had a strip light...

Great to see you making such quick progress with the repair, and it looks very straight considering too.

I have circled the picture you posted to show you what you will see.

The two 'red' circles you will definately see as soon as the bonnet is opened, and the 'yellow' circle around the cross member will be seen if you look down between the slam panel to say check the water level etc.

attachment.php?attachmentid=145028&d=1327446410

If you can pick up a radiator slam panel cheap, it might save the hassle of having to spray the piece you are talking about.

Hope this helps buddy.

repair019Amended.JPG

Edited by Pudsey
Pic added.... (see edit history)

Ideal thanks pudsey i think i might as well spray the whole lot as I have time.

How you feeling buddy?

It would definately be worth spraying for a nice tidy job that's for sure.

Starting to feel much better thanks, still not 100% but much better than I was that's for sure.

Your doing a great job there, and it will look great when its all back together loverly colour.