The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey everyone 1JZ Owner

Guest TheCaptain69

Guest TheCaptain69

Hi there everybody i signed up in search of a few bits and pieces oh and info :)

Currently own a 1JZ Soarer in need of some performance mods

Based in Bristol dont see to many Supra's tbh which is a shame as the Mk4 has always been my all time favourite motor just never been able to afford one :( If anyone is around the Bristol area let me know we do have local car clubs/meet and a few Fastcar attend gatherings would love to see some proper motors around rather than the "Corsa Crew"

Cheers Mike

Hi , got 2 myself , fine cars they are ! the early cars pre 93 are more problem prone and gearboxes can either be good/bad . what mileage and or service history ? this is critical if pushing power up . some would say a cheap na swap would be going backwards - lol

Guest TheCaptain69
Nice to see another one on here, not to far from you. Might have to pop down when I get the car back from Abbey Motorsport

Good too know there are fellow SW owners get fed up of all the Corsa Crews around Bristol

Guest TheCaptain69
Hi , got 2 myself , fine cars they are ! the early cars pre 93 are more problem prone and gearboxes can either be good/bad . what mileage and or service history ? this is critical if pushing power up . some would say a cheap na swap would be going backwards - lol

The latest Soarer is a 1992 picked it up for £300 so bargain, drove it back from Swansea ride was brilliant almost as good as the V8

Guest TheCaptain69

Ha nothing wrong with that used to have an old Mk3 Supra myself such a well built motor, sold it before i got my V8 Soarer kinda wish i kept it now to use the R154 gearbox lol

Guest TheCaptain69

Id love to see an aerotop let alone own one, such an awesome concept.

Trying to find spares at reasonable prices nowadays can be a bugger though really annoying

Edited by TheCaptain69 (see edit history)