The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Worried that no one would buy my car if the mileage was too high, sell now?

Lude

hmm ive never thought of this, ive had the car for 2 years now.

its a TT6,

its in fantastic condition, and i love the car to bits, best car ive ever had, or likely to have.

however im a little concerned that when the time comes to sell up, i may have difficulty?

car is on 100,000 or maybe close to 110,000 miles.

will i be lumbered with the car if i keep it? i only do about 5000 a year if that. but if i want to sell the car, i will want to sell it, and not have £8000 of my money tied up.

i am not looking to sell now, but maybe the end of the year.

any advice? comments? anyone else feel like this?

What year is it!? 100k isn't that high for these engines! Drive it and enjoy it...don't stress about money...if you did would you really have a Sup!?

I agree i bought mine with 120k on the clock and its still providing smiles mate so i wouldnt be too phased by reaching the 100k mark!

I felt like that a few months back and sold my TT6. I released a fair few grand that sort of made me feel comfortable while I decided what to do Job wise etc.........but I don't think it was depreciating much tbh and I think the new owner could still get a few years depreciation free use out of it.

You are in a relatively strong position with a TT6 they continue to have very strong residuals because there is more demand than any other model, anything £7,*** gets a lot of interest and most £8,*** sell pretty quickly and that's unlikely to change over the next 12 months. The additional mileage will have negligible effect........far less than say a car park minor hit and run scuff/dent would.