The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Going to sharpie the dash face on Supra

Notts_TT

As some may have seen I'm building a showcar for my graphics business and have been hunting about for something wacky to do on my interior and decided I'm going to sharpie my dash face... I've had a play on my mates petrol cap and it came out great... I'm going to paint dash white and then lacquer in the design....

Any thoughts???? Remembering its gonna be a show car :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327063634.959505.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327063654.983270.jpg

With the fact that it's a show car I say go for it. The petrol cap looks great.

If it was a daily driver I'd be a little worried about that style making it hard to focus on dials or even the road for that matter. I still think it'd look great though.

I was going to say the same, good idea, looks nice, but will be such a disaster when comes to driving on the road...

It'll be driven to shows only really, for those who have never seen the lambo......

even chavs can have rich arab pearents! even the lines of the art work on the lambo have messed up the lines of the lambo its self.

its all about what you like and its your choice.

you asked for peoples thoughts

It'll get old... fast... so I wouldn't recommend it.

Sign it though, having it white with a signature and maybe a FEW artistic corners would look nice. Grafitti has been done to death, making a tattoo pattern on the dash would just look a mess IMO.

Im a fan of the lambo, thats nice for its art, but i dont think id like it on the dash.. Its probably just one of those things and youl find people will actually like how it looks once done.. Worst case scenario, try and if it sucks, buy a new dash.. surely they're not all that much?

I'd do it from a business angle, it shows what you can do.

:yeahthat:

Showcars really aren't my thing, but if that's your business then go for it :)

I'd probably do the spark plug cover too if I were you :) infact, a fibreglass boot install in a matching pattern would look good.