The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paul's Respray Pics

Paul

Just for ref. the guys that did it are:

BRADHSHAWS, London Road Hemel.

They done a superb job, despite it taking a little bit longer than they thought :innocent:

Their attention to detail was more than I could expect and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them, top job and decent guys!

BTW, notice 'no horns', sorry fellow UK'ers. I just think the front looks cleaner without.

Paul

Originally posted by Paul

No, not Bayside,

it's 'Trophy Blue' , Rover colour :eek:

Er, I've renamed it Ferrari Exotic Blue :D

Paul

How about 'Conservative Thatcherite Blue'

:p ;)

It looks well nice Paul, Seriously I actually prefer Blue, Green has always been my worst colour..but its grown on me (like a fungus)

Since Sky and ACR resprayed my Supe its like driving a new car, they done a superb job too...well chuffed.

Nice Job Paul.

Si

:cool:

Got mine back Friday, well pleased with the result.

Here's the pics...........finally! :D

Mate, that looks bloody fantastic! I've always liked that Trophy Blue, it was one of the very few colours I was considering when I was trying to decide what colour to have mine resprayed.

Perhaps you need a new interior now though mate. I'm not sure if the Ivory leather goes with the blue, does it? Maybe it looks different IRL but to me it looks a bit odd in the pics. (no offense meant)

Originally posted by millhouse

Very nice paul :cool:

I like your badges ;)

Yeah, they suit I think? Thanks for the pic, helped me decide:thumbs:

Jake, thanks, yeah the Trophy Blue really sets off the shape well.

Difficult when going for a colour change but I'm well pleased with the results.

Regards the seats, they do look OK IRL but you have a point and it's been mentioned by a mate.

I wasn't thinking about a re-trim but they are now looking even more tired when compared with new paintwork and if I have them re-trimmed then maybe a lighter 'Ivory' colour would suit?

Not too keen on the lary seat colours myself but it's early days!

Paul

Regards the seats, they do look OK IRL but you have a point and it's been mentioned by a mate.

maybe a lighter 'Ivory' colour would suit?

Not too keen on the lary seat colours myself but it's early days!

I'm not sure about a lighter colour. I agree about the not too lairy thing though.

Have you seen Tony License's seats? Very understated and not 'flash', they look like they might have been original equipment, very 'Lexus' quality and tasteful.