The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Seibon carbon bootlid what's it worth?

fastcar

Hi peeps I have a seibon carbon bootlid that I taking off my supra and replacing if an OEM bootlid. So the carbon one will be up for sale soon.

It's seibon bootlid so it's fibreglass shell with carbon laid on top. The fit is good but as like all not as good as OEM and has started to go milky. It can be polished out and looks great but dosent last long maybe 3-4 weeks.

I'm going to put this up in the for sale section as soon as my new bootlid arrives so just looking to see what people think it might be worth?

added a few pics to show fitment and the milkyness

Thanks

IMG_0040[1].jpg

IMG_0042[1].jpg

IMG_0043[1].jpg

IMG_0044[1].jpg

IMG_0045[1].jpg

IMG_0046[1].jpg

IMG_0047[1].jpg

IMG_0048[1].jpg

IMG_0049[1].jpg

IMG_0050[1].jpg

IMG_0051[1].jpg

Edited by fastcar (see edit history)

In all seriousness, depends on fitment and condition, got to be a few hundred quid?

mmmmm lindt bunny:d

I have just posted some pics there not the best but can see the condition. that is just after a month without polishing it. When it is polished it comes up like new.

The fitment is fairly good but as i said not as good as stock. I have seen a lot worse to be honest