The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Monthly meet 13Th February

Sted

The monthly meets have been getting smaller, so I've just been on japnorthwest and there is a meet on the 13Th Feb at Mascrat .

I know we've had problems with this in the past but I just thought it might have a bit more interest with there being more Jap cars.

So who is up for giving it another go :innocent:

Ste.

Hi guys, I run the meet/forum for the meet. Ill start a thread shortly on Jnw and put the link here so that you can put your names down for the meet. The meet is still at the mascrat manor as above. The guys from Tuning Developments will be there this time too.

Cheers,

Paul.

The monthly meets have been getting smaller, so I've just been on japnorthwest and there is a meet on the 13Th Feb at Mascrat .

I know we've had problems with this in the past but I just thought it might have a bit more interest with there being more Jap cars.

Ste.

The Toyota Performance Club have a meet on the East Lancs Road on the first Sunday of each month. Pub has a decent size car park and it's decent. Club is small but enthusiastic. I pop along when I can. Bumped into Suprasize and Matt H last time around.

Ste.

I'll come down :)

1. Sted

2. Rob wild

The Toyota Performance Club have a meet on the East Lancs Road on the first Sunday of each month. Pub has a decent size car park and it's decent. Club is small but enthusiastic. I pop along when I can. Bumped into Suprasize and Matt H last time around.

I 'll give anything a go, might pop down to the next one.

I'll come down :)

1. Sted

2. Rob wild

Good man ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...