The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not this again

Rob22

I hate to bring this one up again :twak: but iam kinda callin on all young supra owners ;) or anyone that knows of one,iam kinda finding it hard to find a u.k spec and i checked with my current insurance company and an import was a rather hefty amount more sniff :( so give me some examples of quotes you have had and who they were from so i might be able to get a J-spec :thumbs: iam 22 3 Years NCB with clean licence and i live in a low crime rated area.

Many thx :hug:

Thx Jay and everyone else :) just one thing i hope you all might be able to answer i read on the thread that jay linked to here and some one said about classic insurance because there car was 10 years old now is it worth trying or is it going to make little difference:confused:

Originally posted by GeordieSteve

22, J spec TT, kit and alloys, 4 points, 2 years ncb, 23 year old bird on there as second driver, £1200 fully comp for 6000 miles. That's with Elephant. Pretty happy with that one but don't know how they're going to be with my performance mods :(

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: That takes the P*** iam with elephant at the moment with my 1.3 G reg Polo cost me £330 TPFT if i want to go u.k spec it will cost me about £700 more which is a joke cus they only quoted me £800 in the first place and a J-spec is £1400 more :eek: wish i had found out how much a j-spec was before i insured as i might have found out how much it was if i was just renewing and not uprading.

All depends how much.

Thats one reason why i was looking at a J-spec ive seen a u.k with 62k on the clock it was £15000 then ive seen a j-spec with 45k on the clock for just £8500 thats such a price difference and i cant understand why someone would go for the u.k spec as you might aswell pay the higher insurance and have probally a better looked after car and still be quids in,90% of the time theres more choice around aswell.

Not saying yours isnt nice,send me a few details and we can go from there :thumbs: thx