The mkiv Supra Owners Club

need tyres are these ok?

ashbuster

im in desperate need of tyres

i took my car in today to fix a slow puncture and it turns out that i had a small nail (tac) in my sidewall

it carnt be repaired so i need new tyres, they only had 3mm on them anyway but it just caught me at a bad time

so i was looking about and i dont want really expensive ones because i have other things i need to fix on the car and get sorted,

will these ones be ok

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m61b0s333p6223/FALKEN_TYRES_CAR_FALKEN_FK452_FALKEN_FK_452_-_275_35R18_95Y_TL_

i dont know anything about tyres really they all look the same to me :)

the tyres currently on the rear are

NEXEN N3000 275/35zr18 95y

Falken F452 are an excellent tyre. Avon ZZ3's... not so much.

Camskill are cheap, but try a couple of your local tyre places. For me once you'd factored in fitting, my local tyre place was £4 more expensive. I'd rather just pay the £4 rather than having to arrange to be in for delivery from Camskill.