The mkiv Supra Owners Club

garage doors

Kopite

right lads and lasses, i'm after getting the door on my garage moved forward a bit so there's a few more inches room to let the car fit in the garage a bit more, anyone got any ideas on what to do? was thinkin of gettin a wooden frame built that would hold a roller door? would try it myself but haven't really got that much time due to workin weekends and having revision courses etc etc.

can anyone recommend someone who can sort this out for me in the North East? Also, how much is a roller door and its fittings? tried finding some places on the net, few decent ones out there but no prices listed!! :baa:

cheers

We've got a roller garage door, really would be worth the extra.

Ours has about 4 single hinged panels of GRP strengthened with an ali frame behind each.

It's so light and runs on rollers up curved tracks each side, you can almost park the car right up to it and it just slides down vertically behind it.

Advantage over up and over type is there's no 'arc' when opening or shutting, a problem I imagine, with the Supra spoiler?

Paul

Originally posted by ChrisB

seen you the other night wheels looked spankingly gorgeous mate, you didnt see me was driving the lexus :(

when / where was that mate lol? yeah im quite happy with the wheels :innocent: :D just waiting to get the car in for the respray, gonna be carless for a few weeks which will make gettin to work a pain in the arse! think its going in on the 22nd sept, was meant to go in on the 15th but that damn Huntleys on a well deserved holiday :p can't wait to get the bits on and the car sprayed up, supra's look TOO big in white lol :p