The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cancel account information

whapit

hello to all.. i hope i am posting this on the right thread and that i am not shouting to much and also that my spelling is good enough.. i am trying to remove my account from the supra owners club and cant see were to do this.. can anyone help.. thanks Marty

hello to all.. i hope i am posting this on the right thread and that i am not shouting to much and also that my spelling is good enough.. i am trying to remove my account from the supra owners club and cant see were to do this.. can anyone help.. thanks Marty

Spelling isn't bad although the punctuation is pretty awful. You aren't authorised to remove accounts, only admin types can do that, even when it's your own account. If you have a legal or acceptable personal reason for having it removed then I'm pretty sure the guys with the power will help out. If not then old accounts tend to be left, along with their posts etc. If you no longer wish to use the forum then just not logging in again would probably suffice.

If however you just want to make some noise and moan before leaving by making a bit stompy point about how you don't like the way the forum ticks then I wouldn't bother, it's been done to death.

Spelling isn't bad although the punctuation is pretty awful. You aren't authorised to remove accounts, only admin types can do that, even when it's your own account. If you have a legal or acceptable personal reason for having it removed then I'm pretty sure the guys with the power will help out. If not then old accounts tend to be left, along with their posts etc. If you no longer wish to use the forum then just not logging in again would probably suffice.

If however you just want to make some noise and moan before leaving by making a bit stompy point about how you don't like the way the forum ticks then I wouldn't bother, it's been done to death.

You are definately moderator material Scott..!!

To the op, are you not happy with the forum?

Check out his post history, one thread in particular regarding N/A-T.

I don't think you will be seeing anything from him again though as he decided this was making "his last post a good one" ;)

As your appointed club social worker, can i offer any help or support in coming to terms with the grief and pain coursed by the group.

We really are a lovable, kind and caring group. You just need to get to know us better.

Take Scott M for example.

Under fire Scott Mother hooker is one of the finest human beings in the world. He just needs someone to throw newbies at him for the rest of his life.

Just don't log in, Walk away and forget the forum -Simple.

Check out his post history, one thread in particular regarding N/A-T.

I don't think you will be seeing anything from him again though as he decided this was making "his last post a good one" ;)

What?

You expect me as moderator to do moderaty stuff like look through his post history?

On a Sunday?

Has the world gone mad?

This forum is going downstairs.

What?

You expect me as moderator to do moderaty stuff like look through his post history?

On a Sunday?

Has the world gone mad?

This forum is going downstairs.

Fair point, I'm at work so have gotten detached from the fact that it's actually a Sunday.

What goes down, must come u... no wait....

thanks for that. don't worry I'm not complaining.. the sight is one of the best I've been on,, i would just like to remove my bits and pieces that's all. nothing personal.

:shock: 41!

The system has been circumvented!!!

On topic though, there isn't really anything to worry about regarding your info. Nothing sensitive that I can see :)

thanks for that. don't worry I'm not complaining.. the sight is one of the best I've been on,, i would just like to remove my bits and pieces that's all. nothing personal.

Dont worry. I've tried asking the MODs to remove my boot release thread. They didn't - They're cruel masters and don't except sexual bribes.

Pay up. Join the team.

Dont worry. I've tried asking the MODs to remove my boot release thread. They didn't - They're cruel masters and don't except sexual bribes.

Pay up. Join the team.

Except implies we do stuff for sexual bribes.

Accept implies we don't do stuff for sexual bribes.

I think you'll find...