The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PhotoShop Wheels on

Jellybean

4. The pictures of the wheels are nowhere near good or clear enough to do, I'd have thought.

http://assets.speedhunters.com/Images/Paddy%20McGrath/2011/Feature/SR20%20Altezza/IMG_3264.jpg

http://assets.speedhunters.com/Images/Paddy%20McGrath/2011/Feature/SR20%20Altezza/IMG_3274.jpg

http://assets.speedhunters.com/Images/Paddy%20McGrath/2011/Feature/SR20%20Altezza/IMG_3337.jpg

http://assets.speedhunters.com/Images/Paddy%20McGrath/2011/Feature/SR20%20Altezza/IMG_3301.jpg

No offence meant but their a vast improvement on whats fitted to your car at

the moment, a TRD widebody needs big lip rims :)

I got screwed, ordered the Volks in Japan when the car was still there; they assured me the wheels would be the correct offset! But when they arrived they where miles out 10mm spacer to the front and 25mm to the Rear!!

Waste of 5K!!!

Was talking to him at Japfest, nice Guy!

He has them for Sale since Dec 16th over here, If I had the $$ I would fit them and see what they look like

Didn't realise they had been for sale for that long, I personally think they will look lovely on your car, if you do decide to venture down that route that is. But your current wheels do compliment your car incredibly well already.

Didn't realise they had been for sale for that long, I personally think they will look lovely on your car, if you do decide to venture down that route that is. But your current wheels do compliment your car incredibly well already.

Thanks, I the other option is Volk GTC's in the Correct offset but I think I would go with 18 this time

But you can pick up some Work Meisters S1 second hand for about 2k,but with the GTC I could do a staged approach even just get thet the rears then later get the fronts; might not be worth the outlay for the fronts, but the rears would look hell of alot better under the correct offset

Wheels to me are like Shoes to a woman, so many choices and I want them all! I am a Wheel Whore

Thanks, I the other option is Volk GTC's in the Correct offset but I think I would go with 18 this time

But you can pick up some Work Meisters S1 second hand for about 2k,but with the GTC I could do a staged approach even just get thet the rears then later get the fronts; might not be worth the outlay for the fronts, but the rears would look hell of alot better under the correct offset

Wheels to me are like Shoes to a woman, so many choices and I want them all! I am a Wheel Whore

Indeed I know that feeling, personally I would love a set of work meisters but I would also want a set of equips but if i got both it would be rude not to get some BBs LM's :D I wish. On your car i have to say i think the deep dish work's would win me over but financially I would understand you going for a new set of rears as it would still transform your cars look a great deal, and im sure you could shift your old ones on here or driftworks fairly easyly.