The mkiv Supra Owners Club

will these brake pads fit?? it does say supra,but i kno the VVTI can be tricky

Supra N_A

its the yellow EBC pads front and rear just want to confirm if any one knows if they will fit ?? as i kno the vvti can be tricky to find parts and things they fit supras but sometimes not the latest models!

rears

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-Not-UK-3-0-EBC-Yellow-Stuff-Rear-Brake-Pads-/330647560331?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4cfc21608b#ht_931wt_1270

fronts

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Aust-Nz-Supra-3-0-Turbo-MA70-EBC-Yellow-Stuff-Front-Brake-Pads-/230707308073?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35b73a2629#ht_931wt_1270

this one does say 1993 and mines the 1998 ?

:)

Whifbitz is where I got mine from. I used to have the ebc then changed to these they work muck better and are very low on brake dust to so winner all round if I'm honest

Paul is a trader on here so he will help you out. Have also heard good things about Chris wilsons fast road pads to but havent used them yet

Whifbitz is where I got mine from. I used to have the ebc then changed to these they work muck better and are very low on brake dust to so winner all round if I'm honest

Paul is a trader on here so he will help you out. Have also heard good things about Chris wilsons fast road pads to but havent used them yet

tbh i have heard the yellow pads are bad for the dust so may try these.. what sort of price did you buy for ?

I have my renowned fast road pads on special offer at the moment for your car, £130 plus VAT a full car set with free insured P&P to UK postcodes until the end of this month. In stock ready to ship.

How much for a full set (all corners) for UK brakes?

Which type of brakes do you have? UK or Jap spec spec? You can see all the Porterfield listings here http://whifbitzperformancetuning.co.uk/toyota-supra-supra-brake-parts-brake-pads-c-42_47_76_877.html you would want the R4S pads for street use, all kept in stock if required.

We use the R4 pads on our race cars and they work a treat, superb pads and great for the price to. EBC are shocking pads, please dont by them!