The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parrys widebody and respray thread*Now in paint*

Parry_10

So ive decided to start a new thread for this and I will just add the main pictures to my project thread.

I dropped the car off a few days ago with matt after seeing the work on his yellow supra and his recent work on jamesys arches I knew my car would be in good hands.

So heres whats being done: do luck front, trial rear, blitz skirts, vs arches and a boot lip spoiler/trd spoiler with everything blended into the car. Also removing the rear wiper, arial and boot badges. The car is then going to be fully resprayed in audi ice white.

Pics to follow

cheers

Edited by Parry_10 (see edit history)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha hopefully they won't look too simular! Lol :)

Shouldn't do to much mate. Just the color will be similar, Audi R8 white with my Trail rear diff painted Satan black, Nur Motorsport wide arch's, Do-luck side skirts, Do-luck bonnet, Stock front bumper with a carbon lip, Dark gunmetal grey Rota GTR-D wheels.

Shouldn't do to much mate. Just the color will be similar, Audi R8 white with my Trail rear diff painted Satan black, Nur Motorsport wide arch's, Do-luck side skirts, Do-luck bonnet, Stock front bumper with a carbon lip, Dark gunmetal grey Rota GTR-D wheels.

Ah ok I thought you meant exactly the same kit etc, yours will look nicer than mine with the nur arches imo I was tempted by them but too much money for me

Sounds like it will be a great combo, definately in for the pics

If Ibrar ever finishs the spoiler he was designing, I intend having it smoothed in, but with my impatience as it is, I am getting closeto just getting the lip one and having that blended/smoothed in

I'll be interested to see how yours comes out, if I wait that long:p

Thats some nasty damage, looks like you are catching it just in time, are you doing the arches the same as the white one? looks like they have used a different arch on the front and blended it down into the front bumper? looks good.

Look like veilside arches to me but like you said they have widened the do-luck bumper. prob bought extra veilside arches and flushed them in. Weill thats what i would have done. The white one in the pic has had alot of nice work done.