The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Led dash bulb pic

Guest paul bell

Guest paul bell

Fitted some new dash bubs today look better than the dirty yellow colour so im quite pleased with them. Just need some blue gel sheets for the clock and mileometer. Sorry about the photo quality for some reason it goes blury when you take it at night, probably my crap camera lol [GRIN][/GRIN]

Picture 1935.jpg

Guest paul bell

Cheers mate. I haven't done that yet im gonna order some. The odemeter and clock are still green they just look brighter because i took the dark plastic covers off the front of them and cut some clear plastic off a cd case in the same shape hehe

I tried looking on ebay for clear blue sheet and got some stuff that was cr4p and just ended up in the bin. A URL would be awesome buddy

No need to worry about that, just PM me your address and I'll put some in the post for you, I have loads left.

Same to you Paul if you want some mate.

Here is a better pic