The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First Edited video of my Supra

ripped_fear

I took the car out the other day with the SLR and got some stilll shots and video's, and yesterday had a go at editing a little video here is the finished product, it my first time doing anything like this was fairly happy with the outcome, hope you enjoy watching it :)

Thanks for viewing

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

thats one nice looking supra and the video is very cool like your choice of soundtrack,and that dash looks good ;)

Thanks dude, I still haven't don't the dash bad aint it! I still have the wrap you sent me folded up, got new plans for that now anyway, as I have dash panel's being refurbed atm in stock colour.

Fantastic job mate. Nice to see a tasteful slow and steady video without a crazy dance sound track. Good work :thumbs:

Duno why but was kind of expecting to see a naked couple running into the waves at the very start!

Looking good! Rather artistic!

Cheers guys and the whole crazy dance track isnt me :p the naked couple idea i like i will try that on video two ;)

Good video mate. Maybe you could make me one sometime? :)

You should get some in car footage of you driving for sure. Do you always rev your engine when it's cold :p

Cheers bud and no worries just send me some good pics and video's and I will do one for you!

And no i don't make a habit of reving while cold, i had been taking pictures for so long i didnt realise it had cooled down by the time I did the video, but I didn't rev hard so no harm done. :D

Thanks dude, I still haven't don't the dash bad aint it! I still have the wrap you sent me folded up, got new plans for that now anyway, as I have dash panel's being refurbed atm in stock colour.

whats that on the dash [2.13] is it one of those stick on carbon ones ,i wasnt paying attention thought you had done it .if you want me to do them its no prob mate

Edited by Dave (see edit history)