The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best thread ever

Graham1984

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys I will have a look into some of them. When I have ended up reading the ozzie forum they have mentioned suprastar3000 boot release which is nice to see he is literally regarded as a worldwide pleb.

Lol i think its an amazing thread that!! one creases me up everytime it gets bumped :)

Seeing as I have loads of spare time is is there any threads worth reading just for a laugh? I think some of the best I have seen is Abz drag racing career and someone asking about a Bov on a NA.

See, some people can't even make it into drag racing, but I have made a career out of it! :D

Isn't that in a thread with similar funny stories, like Jake gluing his lips together etc etc. Can't remember the name of the thread. Thought it was a sticky.

'Okay, let's hear your stupid moments!' thread?

Yes it was very good, and is a sticky in 'Off topic'.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?35035-Okay-lets-hear-your-stupid-moments-!!!

No deadly serious, I was browsing through some threads about general na mods and someone asked a stupid question and was told it was dumb... That was countered by them saying they had seen someone from here asking how to open the boot so congratulations on your fame! If I find the thread I will post a link but their general view of you to cut a long story short is that you are a moron/helmet.