The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra's wanted for our castings!

Guest XiPHiAS

Guest XiPHiAS

Hello,

We from http://www.EuroCarCast.com looking for nice tuned Supra's to be on shows and exhibitions. We case tuned/styled/modded cars for magazines, television productionhouses and organisers of events and exhibitions all over Europe.

Send some picts and your personal details to [email protected] of subscribe on our website. http://www.eurocarcast.com so we can work somthing out for you!

We need 2-3 cars for a show in Holland 25 & 26 Sept 2004 + an event in Sweden and Belgium in the near feature.

Guest XiPHiAS

...and yes ... U can earn money if we cast your car ! :)

ps. in my initial post i was talking about Sylines because i posted this message to a Skyline forum to. We don't need Skylines and Supra's only we need nicely maxe'd tuned/styled cars.

My excuses for the mistake.

pss. if u know friends with a nice car please tell them to subscribe to our website.

Originally posted by XiPHiAS

Hello,

We from http://www.EuroCarCast.com looking for nice tuned Skylines to be on shows and exhibitions. We case tuned/styled/modded cars for magazines, television productionhouses and organisers of events and exhibitions all over Europe.

Send some picts and your personal details to [email protected] of subscribe on our website. http://www.eurocarcast.com so we can work somthing out for you!

We need 2-3 skylines for a show in Holland 25 & 26 Sept 2004 + an event in Sweden and Belgium in the near feature.

Skylines?

Here's a a tip for you, love: you might want to edit the text of your post *as well as* the subject before sending it to different car forums.

I'd love to see your posts on the Nova BBS asking for "nice tuned Saxos to be on shows and exhibitions"

Guest XiPHiAS
Originally posted by Jake

Skylines?

Here's a a tip for you, love: you might want to edit the text of your post *as well as* the subject before sending it to different car forums.

I'd love to see your posts on the Nova BBS asking for "nice tuned Saxos to be on shows and exhibitions"

changed already... i'm so SORRY about this "i really know what u mean" :(

Guest XiPHiAS

U can drive with the transporter or come to the show/event with a plane. There is always someone from ECC to check everything is OK and check that noting goes wrong.

Guest XiPHiAS

If we cast the cars the most time u drive the car yourself to the event. Otherwise u will always with yout car.

We donot pickup the car and bring him back after the events. For us it is a MUST u are with the car at the events.

We have some clients (normaly tuning company's) where we take care of everything but particular cars are always with the owners.

Guest XiPHiAS

... and your personal details is in no matter viewable for strangers and visitors of the website. We are the only persons that sees your personal details an only we will contact u.

Ok we are new for england but the belgians and dutch people know us *very* well, we are the same people after http://www.carstyling.net

Well you obviously have a bottomless pocket of cash then. The guys that have the sort of cars you are talking about generally are tuners themselves. They earn circa £1k in a weekend. You want them to drop their work and drive their cars to halfway across europe you are talkin at least £500 in expenses. Barking and up wrong tree mate...

Guest XiPHiAS

my latest casting -- offer the owners :

- 500 euro's cash

- hotel (2 persons)

- breakfast (2 pers)

- access to the event (2 pers)

another event we cast -- offer the owners :

- all costs will be payed to get there (transporter, plaine, bus, taxi all i need to get u there.)

- hotel (2 pers)

- breakfast, lunch, evening diner (2 pers)

- access to the event (2 pers)

- some cash to explore the city overthere

impressed? or still not? :)

i do not force someone to get in, for me it's interesting to have that website to make new contacts, i know the scene in the Benelux and France very well, if a client need a car i know howto contact them. England is more difficult because i just was 3 times overthere. + England is a mekka all about maxe'd cars under the hood and that cars are very wanted overhere. So that's the story :)

Guest XiPHiAS

We don't have nice Supra's overhere.

... and our website is 2 weeks open + i work with a portofolio that is not online at this moment.

We just have 2 RX7's, 1 RX8, 1 Supra and that's it. Because the high taxes and the luxury tax overhere we don't have maxe'd performance cars.

Let me give you an example a 1992 supra will kost me:

- 1.500 euro's BIV (a onetime luxury tax we need to pay with the first registration of the car)

- 630 euro's tax every year

+ indeed we are not alowed to modify our engines :devil:

Guest XiPHiAS

:) i like this board...

i was here before asking for a Supra and made a bigg thread about the automatic manual Supra :)

I see *** now must pay *** what, where, how many :)

I'm looking to build me a real showcar myself but i don't know what i really want. Skyline, Supra, RX7, RX8, 350Z, G35... it's so haed to decide :(

Originally posted by XiPHiAS

:) i like this board...

I'm looking to build me a real showcar myself but i don't know what i really want. Skyline, Supra, RX7, RX8, 350Z, G35... it's so haed to decide :(

A UK address to register it seems like an idea :D I'm not dissin your idea here I am just a pint is half empty kind of guy and am thinking that the money available won't be enough to tempt the likes of dude or any of the other big hitters on here.

I lived in Holland for a year and didn't see a single Supra, only a few rich and very enthuastic people own them. People would always stop me and ask what it was and you'd always see people leaning forward in their cars behind you at traffic lights to read the badge on the boot too :) Same goes for Belgium....

I wouldn't mind taking part in a few shows etc provided all my expenses were taken care of but it will have to be next year now. I'll be putting the Supe into storage next month as I really need a second car for work. With winter coming I don't see the point in keeping it on the road, it's a sod to keep clean too!

I'm already in Holland on the 25th Sept (Breda) to see a few mates for some beers :)

I hope you find some Supras to take part and if you need another we'll talk next year if you like.

Originally posted by Terminator

You get so many free posts , then you have to pay £10 for a year. If your are lucky the mods will let you have a few more free ones.

I still think we should be giving overseas members free membership (access to members sections only after a period of time or number of posts)