The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of respraying the car

welshbuddy

UPDATE

hey guys, as my paintwork on my car is shocking!, as iv'e been told :( lol..

At the moment it is silver, different shades, i must say.

i was going to go artic white with a hint of blue... but as i was told , all the window seals would need replacing door trims and so on, allot of work,time and cash.

So im deciding on going with Silver ! Iv'e been looking on the net for paints and i cant find a decent website that sells paint for the spray of course, i only come across crappy aerosol cans!

any help much appreciated! :)

(Do NOT OWN THIS PICTURE BELOW!!)

attachment.php?attachmentid=144066&d=1326138721

like a colour like this-

daz.

paintwork im going for.jpg

paintwork im going for new!.jpg

Edited by welshbuddy (see edit history)

Will look cracking in that colour it will really make it look very modern. I did try and have look for spray paints about a year or so ago. But all I could come up with was spray paint from house of colour. It's pricey but worth it if you want a very good spray paint. Think the main UK supplier is avoncustoms.co.uk

It's a really nice colour but I don't think it will suit the look of your Supra IMO

Maybe if someone could photoshop the colour on it would help with people opinions

I would keep it silver or maybe a slighter darker silver if you don't want to much of a change

yeh i know mate, should look good! Fastcar- sorry i aint replied! been well buzy, i still got the stock spoiler!? I Don't know how to package it up :S lol, i need to get hold of bubble wrap!! Don't want it coming to you broke'd

No worries fella. If it makes it easier for you I can always come and collect. Powys isn't much more then an hour or so from me and will give me a good excuse for a mission