The mkiv Supra Owners Club

n.a to turbo

whapit

Yeah its possible have a look through the search bar there are loads of threads on that subject, OR even better go onto NA/T forums (Type N/A-T into google you cant miss it) they have a few complete guides and advice on the subject

Evening Gaz. Why has the amount of posts a newbie can post gone up as I thought you could only post 25times??

Evening Graham. I have no idea, but I'm looking into it.

However, this member might get banned before I find the answer if he carries on the way he's going :)

Ahh I see that makes perfect sense. It makes me feel even sadder that I have now spent my sunday washing and polishing my car and asking about non member post limits. I am living the dream.

I will swap you, spent most of the weekend checking Streetview for Dragonball 2012 and running a 200x demo on my TomTom to make sure the route works!! Thats exciting for you.

you no im sorry i asked the question.. dident expect this sort of response. think il concentrate on the GTR any way.. and use spell check also lol.. now,, how to kill this thread to let you kids pick on someone else:p

I think you caught people on the wrong day but I do see their point as this is the most asked question of all time and even in the short time I have been on here it has been repeated many times and gets old fast hence why searching gets better answers from old posts and you have to think how many answers you will get to your question rather than a search and instantly having pages of thread to base your decision on.

Do you know Daz Marty? Darren ligget, he's the motoring editor for the mirror and comes to most of the meets, drives a bright blue supra? He's na-t, you could give him a shout to talk about it bud. I'm near sure Colin and Marty at SSI did the conversion for him. I'll see if I can find contact details