The mkiv Supra Owners Club

warning light

bullet_uk

So its a normal saturday night and I'm sat here watching Take Me Out, then It suddenly dawns on me that i have never seen my warning light come on in the supra, I know this is a good thing but i don't ever recall it ever coming on when starting the car, I'm not overly worried as i have just had a lot of work done to the car and a lot of things change but even so.

so my question is why wouldn't it come on when you put the key in the ignition??

Edited by bullet_uk (see edit history)

really surly only the handbrake light should come on? I'm talking about the triangle light in the centre of the clocks

I'm not sure, but it does come on with the handbrake light when it's on. If it's not supposed to do it, then it must have been messed with :D

It goes off when the handbrake is off and it's never come on at any other time.

I'm not sure, but it does come on with the handbrake light when it's on. If it's not supposed to do it, then it must have been messed with :D

It goes off when the handbrake is off and it's never come on at any other time.

It also comes on when you turn the traction control off :eyebrows:

It also comes on when you turn the traction control off :eyebrows:

Are you sure! I have never had the warning light come on when I turn the traction control off. The only light I have come on is the yellow slip cont light come on to say its off. I don't the warning light should come on.

For the OP I would say the bulb has gone or maybe a fuse as said before