The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brucefeild meet

drift_bear

Brucefeild farm monthly meet  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Brucefeild farm monthly meet

• Yes its a good idea
    • No its a bad idea (tell me why if you think this)

I was contacted by SPG-26 about a monthly meet that used to happen at brucefeild farm and was wondering if anyone would be up to try and get a monthly meet on the go again for you lot down that way? Will have a poll aswell to see wht people think.

Ill add the details of the place below and also need to know a rough number of who all would be interested so i can try and sort something out and what day would be best for everyone.

Brucefield Farm. Rutherford Square Brucefield Ind Estate

Rutherford Square

Livingston, Lothian EH54 9BU

Hours: Mon-Sat 11am-11pm; Sun 11am-10:30pm

I only went a few times to the Brucefield meets but they left a good experience. I think its a pretty decent venue for most people, even the boys from Strathy aint all that far away, plus the added bonus of Livingston being round the corner.

The car park is of a very decent size and very private, plus refreshments are on site.

Lets make a go of it peeps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Officially there has been no meet date decided buddy as we were just trying to gauge the numbers to see if it was something of interest to people, its a good half-way house between Edinburgh and Glasgow though, maybe sorting something between Joiner and Raz's monthly meet could be benificial.

Maybe Monthly meet in Glasgow but every 2 Months we swap to Brucefield?

Its only an idea which i might put to the lads, what do you think?

Officially there has been no meet date decided buddy as we were just trying to gauge the numbers to see if it was something of interest to people, its a good half-way house between Edinburgh and Glasgow though, maybe sorting something between Joiner and Raz's monthly meet could be benificial.

Maybe Monthly meet in Glasgow but every 2 Months we swap to Brucefield?

Its only an idea which i might put to the lads, what do you think?

Aways open to suggestions. I just want to try and get more involved with the club and all the lads. Can sort something out hopefully with enough participation from everyone on here :)