The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New toy, seq box for 2JZ

dude

Just got this today Quiafe fully sequential dog box good for 900 hp, its going in a drift car we are building. Mark Newman is prob going for the heavier duty one with ecu controlled paddle shift, I reckon that will knock over a second of his 1/4 mile times, having driven a car with a seq box they feel like you strapped another 200 hp on them !!!!

P1010766.JPG

P1010767.JPG

P1010768.JPG

Just got this today Quiafe fully sequential dog box good for 900 hp, its going in a drift car we are building. Mark Newman is prob going for the heavier duty one with ecu controlled paddle shift, I reckon that will knock over a second of his 1/4 mile times, having driven a car with a seq box they feel like you strapped another 200 hp on them !!!!

Yep, would agree with that, I've just switched to a 500bhp GTR and it's definitely quicker to 100 than my 610bhp Supra. (plus never a missed gear and perfect launch)

Is this the first uk sequential Supra?

Edited by b_have (see edit history)

Yep, would agree with that, I've just switched to a 500bhp GTR and it's definitely quicker to 100 than my 610bhp Supra. (plus never a missed gear and perfect launch)

Is this the first uk sequencial Supra?

It may be the first seq 2JZ but it going in an R34 RWD drift car !!! Mark Newmans will be if he goes for it !!!!

Guest Supradrifting

Nice! Whats the price for a box like this? I got a sellholm sequential in one of my cosworths its unbelievably cool to drive with. And so much faster! :) I was considering to put it in one of the supras im building to drift with. But think I will use my 6speed.. Still got the box though. :)

Nice! Whats the price for a box like this? I got a sellholm sequential in one of my cosworths its unbelievably cool to drive with. And so much faster! :) I was considering to put it in one of the supras im building to drift with. But think I will use my 6speed.. Still got the box though. :)

Retail is 7K I can get a deal as i know Mr Quaife quite well !!!!

• 8 months later...