The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My NA supra. Final pictures

JDukesy

Just fitted my TRD spoiler as the car is going in to the bodyshop on monday to get spoiler sprayed up, my 'OEM style' spats fitted and a crack in my bumper lip fixed. After that it will be getting the bumper lip carbon wrapped, although still unsure on this...opinions on whether i should wrap it or keep it the same would be great!

Anyway, Car with spoiler off. (Loved this look and almost didnt bother putting the other spoiler on.)image

Next, with spoiler on.

Will wait and see what the spoiler looks like when its sprayed up but i may end up going spoiler-less. Although i think if i do get the bumper lip carbon wrapped it will go well with the carbon spoiler blade etc. Thoughts and opinions always welcome! :)

Edited by JDukesy (see edit history)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it would look superb with a small boot lip spoiler.

Yeah i agree although i think if i get a boot lip spoiler it would be the one that Ibrar is designing that covers the holes just so i have the option to go back to spoiler if i want.

The car looks really nice. Definitely cries for some bigger wheels though.

Thanks! Yeah i agree absolutely but wanted to get the bodywork looking how i wanted/fixed first then choose some wheels although if im honest im very unsure on fitment for the supra? What offsets and sizes etc that look good?. Am keeping an eye on the for sale thread on here though.

looks nice mate although I have to say it looked great spoiler less too.

Thank you! Yeah love the spoiler-less look but going to wait and see. Plus i think it would only work with some new wheels and a nice low stance!

8.5J (F) and 9.5J ® ; 8.5J (F) and 10J ® ; 9J(F) and 10 or 10.5J ® are all great staggered fitments for the Supra. Offsets you should look for +35 for the fronts and +35 for the rears until 10J and +40 if 10.5J. The PCD is 5 x 114.3 and the center bore 60.1 mm ( can be downsized to the correct fitment with center rings if larger than the one you need).

8.5J (F) and 9.5J ® ; 8.5J (F) and 10J ® ; 9J(F) and 10 or 10.5J ® are all great staggered fitments for the Supra. Offsets you should look for +35 for the fronts and +35 for the rears until 10J and +40 if 10.5J. The PCD is 5 x 114.3 and the center bore 60.1.

Thanks! Great help! Will have to start having a look! :)

Right started looking into some new wheels. Found a few i like but wanted to get opinions. Was thinking a set of Work Emotion CR Kai in 17" 8j 9j like these http://www.iputinwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/z33_crkai_custom_800.jpg

Think the bronze would look really good with the red. Would like to get 18" but a little out of my budget just now as the car is currently in the body shop and has just been serviced. Also if i got these i would be selling the current wheels, although not sure how much they are worth?

As far as i know they are bbs RS although i will have to have a proper look, they were on the car when i got it and have only had it a little while so not looked into it. I will have a proper look when i get the car back from the body shop hopefully this afternoon.

Nice car fella spoiler should look great once painted. Think the works wheels in bronze will set the car of nice too either that or painted black

Thanks! Cant wait to get the car back and see how it looks :)

look on the inside of the wheel where they meet the hub.

Ok thanks, will have a look when i get the car back!

Yeah, i think the wheels that are on at the moment look fine in person, think if im going to keep them should definitely spray the lip black but going to keep my eyes open for a nice set of second hand wheels at a good price see what comes up. Body shop was fitting my spats and fixing a crack in my bumper lip. Also hopefully fixing the colour match front bumper to bonnet as it was really bad!

Nice bodykit, could do with bigger wheels to fill the arches IMO, it remind's me of my old NA that Dave did up for me

Thanks! Yeah wheels is probably next on the list. Love your old supe!

Looking good mate! Did they blend in the lip to the front bumper!?

Thanks! No its not smoothed in, I think its just the picture? Dodgy phone camera :)