The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Little Supra Update

Littler

Evening All,

I've been thinking about what I want to do to the Supra and a few things have come to mind. The first thing was to fit the Christmas presents I have got :D, there isn't any performance mods planned until probably later in the year (maybe BPU for Dragonball!). Also from all the pics I've got my private plate fitted :)

So to start I fitted 6000K HID's (HB3/9005 fitment) and facelift sidelights:

Here's a shot before with the old sidelights in:

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=163326&stc=1&d=1358765869

They work :D

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=163327&stc=1&d=1358765869

Another update (but no pics yet) is the sounds system, nothing big but when I first got the car it had a big sub and amp in the boot, I have wired the stock sub back in through the amp and have fitted the amp into the left boot polystyrene piece, so now the boot looks empty.

Future updates are a dash refurb (which I'm in the middle of doing) and I'm dying the carpet and mats black. In terms of the exterior once the whether has improved I will be getting the tailgate and back bumper resprayed and then I will give the car a full paint correction detail (I'm a detailer by hobby).

Pic's will follow once I've done them.

Thanks for reading :)

18.jpg

19.jpg

Edited by Littler (see edit history)

Seeing this makes me wanna get my finger out and fit the facelift sidelights. They have been in the garage for a month!!

Looks good bud, lovely Sup you've got yourself

Thanks, you really should get them fitted, looking at the before and after pics I think it makes the car look slightly more modern

Looks great! I've been wondering whether facelift indicators would look better on mine or not.

Yeah they will!

But one thing that you should do that I think finishes it off is get the chromed indicator bulbs I've put in, gets rid of the orange tinge you see sometimes.