The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

Thought id best do a new thread for this years upgrades instead of posting loads of threads, nice to keep everything in one thread.

TBH i dont have a great deal planned, main things are changing from my single port nitrous system to a direct port nitrous kit mounted on my hypertune intake manifold, Im just getting prices in but will most likely go with the Titan kit, its out of stock at the min though.

I bought a nice billet bottle bracket to mount in the boot also, Im going to give the interior a bit of a make over, have my eye on some new seats, more on that soon.

The car has been off the road for a couple of weeks as I snapped the propshaft, the new DSS propshaft is now fitted and i gave the underside of the car a fresh coat of hamerite under body seal, as i dont run a big stereo anymore i also removed all the dynamatt and resprayed the boot, looks so clean in there now.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/21680f9b.jpg

I did plan to compete in the HKS drag series this year but i lost the love for drag racing if im honest, the pressure got to me a bit and i didnt enjoy the days out, this year is all about fun, im still going to do the odd RWYB and suprapod but wont be getting serious about it, im taking off the hks drag shocks shortly and putting the Tein flex back on along with my Titan ARB's, Id love to get in a couple of track days also this year.

The car was in at baldys a few weeks back, I had the front wings resprays to lose the carbon Nur Motorsport logo, he also sorted out the seibon carbon tailgate for me, got it fitting a lot better and filled and paint the 3rd brake light, His work is faultless as always, thanks mate.

Noel at Nur motorsport is building me a new bonnet at present, Its in paint now and i will be picking it up shortly, Its a replica of the do-luck bonnet but this one will fit 100%, pictures of that soon.

Ive got some near new facelift headlights coming next week from magictorch.

Ibrar is refurbing my spare set of Fikse split rims at the min, im very much looking forward to getting them back, ive gone for this look, an anodised bronze lip.

He has been testing out anodising some spare rims he had before he started on mine to check i like them, the results are stunning.

Will have some more updates in a few days.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys.

Sounds great Jamie. What's the benefit over that Nitrous kit to your previous? I was looking at a kit like your previous for the pre-spool.

Safer to run bigger jets, you get an even flow of nitrous and fuel to all cylinders, plus it looks cool ;)