The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hey guys

Guest karlos

Guest karlos

hey guys i do own a supra :) had it about about 3 months now was prity standard wen i brought it don a frew mods to it just lookin how i up load some pics i joined up with u guys to learn more out them and to get a frew litile bits im in need of and maybe get some hints and tips

We pretty much all like supras here mate, unfortunately the mods might take a dim view of such advertising.

Good of you to put the offer out there though, although there are correct channels to go through to stop blatant touting from newer people who should be traders parading as standard members and avoiding fees.

Hns

Karlos. 3 things...

1. Welcome to the club.

2. Please don't use any text speak on the forum. Thankyou.

3. You are not permitted to adverise on here as a trader without permission from the moderation team.

Ok, 4 things. As has been said, you may not ask for items until you have paid your anaul membership. It's only £10 pounds and then you can have access to the 'Wanted' section.

I'm going to remove your advert now, but let's hope you stick around.

Thank you

Lbm

The Moderation Team