The mkiv Supra Owners Club

huge thanks to si (heckler) and dude

peter richards

as you know the cars been a bit sick of late with a missfire , so did all the usual suspects myself but no luck , so dude was kind enough to send me an injector , and simon fitted it for me when he was passing going to see his parents , and it seems to have worked ,missfire gone , not taken it out for a run yet as its still sornd .

so once again my thanks go out to these guys , and not forgeting the club members who helped me through the other bits .

spirit is still here guys :)

thanks mike , yes fingers crossed , still one or two bits to sort , dash lights mainly si had a look but couldnt get them to go out . probably the od off light will still be flashing , and the main big triangle in the centre dial is on

I still think its the speed convertor... but its a case of where its installed