The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scotland trip

plus1

We are planning a long weekend drive around Scotland in summer, no dates as of yet, but will probably be a Friday to Sunday to get past Glasgow.

Anybody intrested?

Ian

Im in depending on dates/work comitments etc etc :D

I wouldnt worry about getting round glasgow its not that bad TBH

Cheers

-Ian-

Knowing Ian "We" would probably mean +1 and Dragonlady, with a potential Ellis.

Depending on dates me and Steph will be in. :thumbs: By Friday to Sunday are you planning an early start on Friday, or leaving late afternoon after work? if early we'll have to aim for college holidays or Steph won't make it. :(

Mike

They haven't asked me! Didn't get a Christmas car either!! I don't remember running over the dog that they don't have!

They normally give you a car a Christmas. Good friends they are..!!

We would be up for this. I butted into a NE thread the other days about a meet at Scotch Corner, maybe we could combine the two?

H.

They normally give you a car a Christmas. Good friends they are..!!

We would be up for this. I butted into a NE thread the other days about a meet at Scotch Corner, maybe we could combine the two?

H.

Last year they wanted to give me some old Honda but as I'm not near to death I gracefully declined!

Knowing Ian "We" would probably mean +1 and Dragonlady, with a potential Ellis.

Depending on dates me and Steph will be in. :thumbs: By Friday to Sunday are you planning an early start on Friday, or leaving late afternoon after work? if early we'll have to aim for college holidays or Steph won't make it. :(

Mike

We (The dragon and I) were thinking of sometime around August during the holidays, if that's ok with the H's of course?

And yes we were thinking of setting off on a Friday morning from Preston area, that way we could get to Kilmarnock area for the evening stop over with a lunch stop and break at Dumfries. That way for Saturday it would give us a good start to get around the lochs.

It's still in the planning stage at the moment.

If we can get an idea of numbers, Sharon (dragon) can start looking into the accomodation for each night.

Cheers Ian

We (The dragon and I) were thinking of sometime around August during the holidays, if that's ok with the H's of course?

And yes we were thinking of setting off on a Friday morning from Preston area, that way we could get to Kilmarnock area for the evening stop over with a lunch stop and break at Dumfries. That way for Saturday it would give us a good start to get around the lochs.

It's still in the planning stage at the moment.

If we can get an idea of numbers, Sharon (dragon) can start looking into the accomodation for each night.

Cheers Ian

I will need plenty of notice for August as im in work all the weekends in August. so if we get some dates sorted i can book the time off as holiday before the weebles at work book them

Cheers

-Ian-

They haven't asked me! Didn't get a Christmas car either!! I don't remember running over the dog that they don't have!

It's funny I thought that they had re-opened Lindum hill in Lincoln so that you could come down the hill to us!

As for being offered a Honda - you wish :p