The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Virgin.

Guest b15njy

Guest b15njy

Hello there!

My names Benji, from Hastings, South East.

I turn 25 years old at the end of the month so FINALLY i can realistically afford to buy a Supra TT. ive come from a back ground off a fair share of Impreza's, and Pulsar Gtir.

Ive always fancyed a supra so now the times here, My Scoob sold couple of weeks ago so the Search for a Supra TT is on! [GRIN][/GRIN]

I'm going to have to op for the auto model TT due to funds permitting me owning a TT6 but never know i may come across a 6spd and get that fitted.

Any way Hello is the main thing at the mo!

Guest b15njy

Ive seen the price of the Manual and have decided to get an auto already, have been searching for a couple of weeks but will wait to find the correct one.

I think I really need to drive the Auto version to see what i think off it.

Originally the plan is to buy a clean Auto TT and if i didn't get on with it have it converted to a 6spd, but i may surprise myself and like the Auto. time will tell i guess.

heres a couple of my imprezas and pulsar's

AND HOW IT STARTED OUT

Loving the side exit exhaust on the Pulsar lol

Brutal! Drive an auto mate, I think you will be surprised. Im looking to get a supra in the next few months and had originally set my sights on a 6spd, however having drive a stock auto TT and a BPU auto TT I was very surprised. Kickdown on a BPU supra just rockets you forwards. Reality is for a nice auto TT your looking anything form 5k plus. Im looking to spend £6.5 to £7k on mine, but for a decent tt 6spd your looking another few £K on top unless you are very very quick, and lucky!

I'd take the £5k and look at some cars on here. If you don't find one straight away, wait. Don't jump in and buy a wrong car. If it takes longer than you hope, you can add to your budget in the meant time.

Don't discount the auto, though!

Good advice. I spent a few years looking and am so glad I took my time as it really paid off. It's worth the wait to get it right.

the guy is very mature owner (72yr old) and said the car is totally immaculate. and was unsure on its value so looked at the net and came up with that. im still going to view it as could be a Gem. its those horrid advan's that let it down. but time will tell i guess