The mkiv Supra Owners Club

noob

Guest kennym1987

Guest kennym1987

hey all. joined because my mate is on here (sim1987) and i have some pics of his car. not a noob to forums as i am a member on sax-p. yes i am a saxo owner. please dont flame me too much :D ... and hi sim :p

Guest kennym1987
Nice wheels, JDL kit is different....but the paint job is a step too far for me!

Guessing he bought the car from Mackay Trading due to the plate!?

he bought it from a place called rice rockets down at west linton iirc. when i went down they had a place which looks like a barn thats full of import cars.

he has different wheels on it now. i like the paint job. its marmite. i wouldn't have had it that colour though. me personally, i would have just stuck to the black like the origional plan instead of burgandy. but no one else has one like it i suppose haha

Guest kennym1987
Welcome to the club, not to my taste but as long as you like it.

any spec on the car? TT, N/A manual auto?

its an N/A and its manual. he is hoping to turbo it in the very near future. its had a bit of money put into it, but for anything more detailed on the car you would have to ask my friend(sim1987). not sure if he has a progress thread yet as i'm still exploring the site