The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car transport from West Yorkshire to Essex

tooquicktostop

Supras are 13-1400 are they not. Mine was a single and had no interior anyway. It wasn't a problem weight wise.

Towing is cheaper but you need a big enough car. My dads 3l jag that tows a caravan all the time was right on the towing limit when you added the supra + trailer weight. And there was some other reason we couldn't do it. Wength or weight ment I couldn't do it on my license or something like that.

Also. Regarding temp insurance. I have never managed to get anyone to cover a supra on a temp policy. just a flat no

Supras are 13-1400 are they not. Mine was a single and had no interior anyway. It wasn't a problem weight wise.

Towing is cheaper but you need a big enough car. My dads 3l jag that tows a caravan all the time was right on the towing limit when you added the supra + trailer weight. And there was some other reason we couldn't do it. Wength or weight ment I couldn't do it on my license or something like that.

Also. Regarding temp insurance. I have never managed to get anyone to cover a supra on a temp policy. just a flat no

Aviva do 14 days free insurance when you purchase a £20 HPI check from them - you get given a special number to ring, and you claim your 14 days on the basis they give you a quotation for an insurance policy which you can decline or accept.

Ive done it at least 5 times.

Try http://www.slidemotorsport.co.uk

The owner Matt is a good honest chap to deal with and he's well known on SXOC.com.

Ive dealt with him on a few occasions now. He did my engine mounts and a mates RX7 clutch change. He can accomodate lowered cars.

Well slide motor ports were no good, one month for a Saturday pick up then no response so still looking