The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Discussion Thread For Events For 2012

Guest ugp

Right then chaps, it's that time again where we need to get some ideas together for this years events. Last year wasn't very successful, peoples cars were in bits etc, so I was thinking this year we should get some heads together and plan things properly.

Please feel free to shout out some ideas in this thread, I'll then create a new one for each event as and when they appear.

I was thinking of meeting up sometime over easter, going for a run somewhere, get some grub etc. Does this sound any good? If so, where would you all like to go? We've done Newburn twice now, maybe time for a change?

Thanks to all that came along to the xmas night out also.

Edited by ugp (see edit history)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah! The more miles we rip up the better, speed and power! ............. Oh........... No........... wait........... My wife just reminded me I've only got an NA.

And a temperamental one at that :p

How about a little run upto hartside cafe. Great roads up their. I used to go up their alot on my R1. We could drive up through Alston then down the other side to Penrith and back along the a66 to scotch corner. That should get rid of the cobwebs.

Like it, great roads. Was a photo in the 2011 calendar of us up there.

Either PD tuning in Durham or Motorscope, North Allerton.

Also had an idea of hiring an airfield for a day?

Is PD, evo tuning on the riverbank at durham if it is jne had a dyno day at the end of last year, i missed out as i got layed off from work two week prior, but from what i heard was a good day, Airfield! would that not run a lil bit expensive? or are thinking get the scottish lads and maybe north west lads involved with that too?

• 4 weeks later...