The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm thinking of Selling the Supra???

Geo

So had the car for 6 years love it to bits, thought i'd never sell it TBH. But been thinking about it over the past few days. Now if i did sell the car i'd want to take on another house/flat to buy then rent out, got 2 at the moment. And i'd have enough left to start again with another Supra to start another build, something different.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

IMO as much as I don't like to see the big players selling their cars I think you are making a good decision by putting the money into property.

big players? 700 brake aint big any more :)

ahh you must be on about the muscles :D

seems like you are bored and just want more power Geo ;)

Think long and hard George. That is a beautiful car and they don't come around often without a lot of time and money being invested in them.

Although I appreciate the sensible property argument you still need to live a little and enjoy whatever it is that gives you a few thrills..!!

H.

Think long and hard George. That is a beautiful car and they don't come around often without a lot of time and money being invested in them.

Although I appreciate the sensible property argument you still need to live a little and enjoy whatever it is that gives you a few thrills..!!

H.

I used my sensible option and everyone disagrees with me (as always) lol.

Dont.

Knew you'd say that. :D

IMO as much as I don't like to see the big players selling their cars I think you are making a good decision by putting the money into property.

I did want 1 flat to start with, now i have 2. But i know the market will pick up, and property is the way to go. :D

The perfect looking Supra, stunning

thanks bud :thumbs:

big players? 700 brake aint big any more :)

ahh you must be on about the muscles :D

seems like you are bored and just want more power Geo ;)

I love the car TBH was out in it today using the go pro camera, i've got the love for it, power wise its a handful even at 1.1 bar.

Depends how special the new build would be.

that would be telling but it would be special. :D

Keep the Supra and sell the birds car, Buy another house and get her a bus ticket. HTH.

See lins say's to keep it, and use it for all next year then decide if i want to sell again?

H.

True bud, just on my mind though. Mmmmmm?

Am i actually cursed?

The first club event i attended was with you, Liam and Ali. Ali put his up for sale a week after crail, Liams been thinking for a while of selling up and now you too Geo!! Do i smell or something? :p

Its a stunning car mate i think you should be keeping her for life

Keep the Supra and sell the birds car, Buy another house and get her a bus ticket. HTH.

Jamie actually has a good point... why not sell the Wife's car, buy the property & then get her another car?

It is the same principle as selling the Supra? And should sell quick enough.

Why would you want to sell it and start from scratch again with another build. I dont see the sense in that.

I was up for selling but then saw the light, a nice built engine a 76mm on it and it would be a different car. You have plenty of life left for property but your not getting younger and once that back goes you won't be getting in and out the supe with ease mate.

Edited by Ricky49 (see edit history)

Sell the Supra, buy an Aristo, same performance, cheaper ;)

Don't Like the shape bud, sorry

Am i actually cursed?

The first club event i attended was with you, Liam and Ali. Ali put his up for sale a week after crail, Liams been thinking for a while of selling up and now you too Geo!! Do i smell or something? :p

Its a stunning car mate i think you should be keeping her for life

hahahhaha like everything else mate, could be time to move on?

dont dude, we need decent high powered supes up this side :p

i can build another easy, well Lee can anyway. :D

Only reason to sell it would be if you were selling it to me for a packet of space raiders. :p

I think you need to think harder about it. The car would sell pretty quickly as its a corker. Depends if you prefer building the car as apposed to driving the car.

i like doing both bud TBH, i had her out today and loved ever bit, can't fault her. :D

Jamie actually has a good point... why not sell the Wife's car, buy the property & then get her another car?

It is the same principle as selling the Supra? And should sell quick enough.

Not an option that one im afraid..

You have only had it back for 4 months!? :blink: very surprised to hear this!

I know mate, i do fancy doing another build though, 2 birds one stone, come to mind. :D

Why would you want to sell it and start from scratch again with another build. I dont see the sense in that.

I was up for selling but then saw the light, a nice built engine a 76mm on it and it would be a different car. You have plenty of life left for property but your not getting younger and once that back goes you won't be getting in and out the supe with ease mate.

Things will always come to and end mate, and i could do both with what i've got in mind. The back is fine thanks very much the steel pins and plates are holding that bad boy together. :p its the belly that will hold me back getting in and out of cars, but thats easy sorted in my case also. :D

What sort of flat can you buy for the price of a supra these days?

you seen the prices up here for houses and flats at the moment, Buyers market. i can pick up a 3 bedroom house for 100k. :D With the home owners report alot higher than that. :D

So had the car for 6 years love it to bits, thought i'd never sell it TBH. But been thinking about it over the past few days. Now if i did sell the car i'd want to take on another house/flat to buy then rent out, got 2 at the moment. And i'd have enough left to start again with another Supra to start another build, something different.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Wash your mouth out :D