The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Santa Pod 2012 general tickets

Branners

This does not apply to our Suprapod event (or at least I hope it dont...) but Santa Pod have now signed with Ticket Master to sell tickets for all their big events. Please note, the usual ticketmaster rip off charges will apply per ticket (hence why I hope this doesnt apply to Suprapod).

This is direct from Santa Pod...

Santa Pod Raceway has undergone some major changes over the last couple of months and you may have noticed that tickets for 2012 have not been on sale as early as previous years.

We are now pleased to be able to announce that Santa Pod has now joined forces with Ticketmaster to enhance your ticketing experience.

This means that we will have a new Ticket Shop which will offer the option to ‘Print at Home’. All tickets will now be barcoded and scanned on entry to the events. Tickets will also be available to purchase with the ‘Print at Home’ option right up to the day prior to the event (at the standard price) Although clubs will need to adhere to the deadline for club submittions!

So What Does This Mean For Car Clubs?

For our larger events such as Fast Show, Bug Jam and USC, the club booking procedure will not change that much. A buy 10 get 1 free (not with Early Bird and in one transaction) will still be available with a standard booking fee of £6 per order when ordered over the phone.

Booking forms will still need to be completed and payment made to secure your pitch for these 3 events.

For the remaining club events (Big Bang, JapShows, Street Nationals, Retro Show, God of the Pod, BMW Show then as usual, payment does not have to be made to secure a club booking but a booking form will need to be completed. Club booking forms will be on the relevant websites shortly and the deadline for submitting forms and (payment where necessary) is on each individual form.

For these events, tickets can be bought online and Printed at Home (if chosen) and the form just sent in. It’s that simple!!

Using ETicketing

Of course you are more than welcome to book online using the Ticket Shop for any club event but certain rules are in place. The number of tickets per order is limited to 9 (per visit). This is advised by Ticketmaster to stop ticket touting (especially for Bug Jam, Fast Show and USC.) If you need more than 9 tickets then just place multiple orders

• The booking fee is £2 per ticket.

• Print at Home will be free (£2 booking fee still applies)

• If you want your tickets posted but have bought online then the booking fee is £2 per ticket PLUS £3 postage for 1st class or £6 for Recorded Delivery.

• After the advance deadline for each event, the ‘Print at Home’ will be the only option available but this will not count towards any club bookings.

• If ‘Print at Home’ is used for Fast Show, Bug Jam and USC club bookings, then the organiser will need to notify me to allocate it to your club booking (before the deadline specified)

• Using the Ticket Shop will also allow you to print any Children’s tickets that you need (max 3 per paying adult) and again these will be scanned on entry.

Santa Pod are excited by this new venture and we feel that we have modernised ourselves with Ticketmaster and given our Ticket Shop a fresher look and made buying tickets online easier for the majority of people. So check out our new ticket shop now http://www.eticketing.co.uk/santapodraceway

Understandably, this whole new Ticket System and the changes are bound to leave you all with a few questions. I would appreciate any questions to be emailed to me directly and I will of course do my best to make the transition easy.