Noz

What fuel do you use  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What fuel do you use

• Standard 95
    • BP Ultimate 97
    • V Power 99
    • Tesco Momentum 99

I've been thinking about this for a while now my car was mapped on v-power and i asked if i could run other high octane fuels and was told not to it was mapped on v-power so stick with it. The catch now is i want to bring my car to Germany in the summer for a play will i have to limit the boost or remap it? Can you tell by watching the AFR's on the gauge as i have an AEM EMS and have no EGT read out or any other warnings ( need syvecs on the new car). I would rather not find out the fuel was bad by having it pink so bad it puts a hole in the piston or some thing equaly horrible.

Gulf superplus 98 unleaded for me, it's one of the only fuelstations around nearby which supplies this mixture (still).

http://www.gulf.nl/fileadmin/user_upload/sheets_EN/fuel/2301_Gulf_Superplus_98_unleaded.pdf

http://www.gulf.nl/fileadmin/user_upload/sheets_EN/fuel/safety/2301_Gulf_Superplus_98_unleaded.pdf

But on long trips when i can't find a Gulf station, BP ultimate or Shell Fuels.