The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I see blueangel has the supra for sale on ebay!!

cossack

Bloody women!

Tell me about it - can't live with 'em, can't bludgeon them to death with a claw hammer (whilst wearing gloves), cut them into small, unrecognisable pieces, divide them into 6 bin bags and then drive them around the four corners of the county concealing them deep within wooded areas that you've scouted out for the last 3 months and are pretty confident that nobody (particularly those pesky dog walkers) would ever accidently stumble across, allowing you to live happily ever after (apparently!)

Tell me about it - can't live with 'em, can't bludgeon them to death with a claw hammer (whilst wearing gloves), cut them into small, unrecognisable pieces, divide them into 6 bin bags and then drive them around the four corners of the county concealing them deep within wooded areas that you've scouted out for the last 3 months and are pretty confident that nobody (particularly those pesky dog walkers) would ever accidently stumble across, allowing you to live happily ever after (apparently!)

:D :innocent:

You haven't really thought this through have you Ellis..!!

Remind me not to get on the bad side of you Ellis. :rlol:

LOL what a great post!! :D

• 2 weeks later...