The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Making a re-appearance! :D

3LL

Hi folks, after about 9 months away I thought I would pay a little visit, Actually theres an underlying motive as im hoping to find someone to do an engine conversion for me and TT my Supra. :D

I have got all the bodywork finished to a standard im reasonably happy so now its time to focus on the engine side of things!

Some may say I have done things the wrong way around, well.. I like to be different!

Anyways, heres a few pic's to jog your memory. Although, looking round I see a lot more new names to the old names these days.. Not that that's a bad thing, I look forward to getting back into things on site over the coming months :)

Anyways, If anyone can assist with my hunt to find someone to do my engine transplant, Id love to hear from you!

Im not Sure if Keron still does these.. I have tried a few times to get hold of him via Facebook but no joy!

All the best and I hope you have all had a great Christmas!

Ell'

Thanks for the kind words and the welcomes :)

I know im never goin to please everyones tastes with my car, I think if you build a car to everyone elses tastes your always going to be disapointed with the end result.

I have tried to focus on what I want to acheive, I have taken others points on board, be they good or bad.. But ultimately I have built it up how I saw it on paper and in my head.

Im happy with it so far, Like I say the last step now is the engine bay.. I need to drop in the GTE and wave farewell to the NA lump! :)

Anyone got any ideas on places / people who can assist? :)