The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2012 - the year I finally get my hands on a supra!

Guest xIx LB xIx

Guest xIx LB xIx

Hi all! Hope everyone had a great christmas!

Currently I don't have a supra, I'm actually driving a Fiesta ST. I've had it for 2 years now, the car is fine but with me being 6 foot 6 I really need something bigger. Ever since I was a kid I have loved the mkIV supra, my old man actually owned a red mkIII supra in his youth.

I have a few things to fix on the Fiesta then I can sell it, and with me recently changing jobs, decided to buy a TT supra. It has to be a Car of UK origins due to my age the insurance won't look at me for an import.

The insurance price for the UK car is actually the same as a Seat Leon Cupra for me!

Sorry for rambling on, haha. I just wanted to introduce myself and start my journey to a REAL car!

Actually I have one question: what's the first drive of a TT like?

Haha I just had to ask!

Thanks again

Hi all! Hope everyone had a great christmas!

Currently I don't have a supra, I'm actually driving a Fiesta ST. I've had it for 2 years now, the car is fine but with me being 6 foot 6 I really need something bigger. Ever since I was a kid I have loved the mkIV supra, my old man actually owned a red mkIII supra in his youth.

I have a few things to fix on the Fiesta then I can sell it, and with me recently changing jobs, decided to buy a TT supra. It has to be a Car of UK origins due to my age the insurance won't look at me for an import.

The insurance price for the UK car is actually the same as a Seat Leon Cupra for me!

Sorry for rambling on, haha. I just wanted to introduce myself and start my journey to a REAL car!

Actually I have one question: what's the first drive of a TT like?

Haha I just had to ask!

Thanks again

Hi and welcome. I was in exactly the same boat as you but I had a MG ZR 160 :D For me I would rather take the money hit once on the initial price of the car than getting bummed year on year by the insurance companies. If you do get a UK spec don't forget to add it to the register we have for them, the link is in my signature below.

Good luck with your search !!

Oh and the first blast makes you want to do it more, it's highly addictive :D

Another Scottish Member. :D Welcome! :D

There is a few TT's around your area, im sure come the better weather we will have a meet arranged somewhere and someone will take you for a spin, well if you don't have one by then.

Get some pics up of your ST we like pics, :thumbs:

Guest xIx LB xIx

Thanks for the great welcome guys.

Definitely Geo, let me know when there is a meet, I'd love for someone to take me for a quick spin.

Westy - I'm 21 in march, I'm about to start working offshore so the fuel costs won't really be an issue for me, hence the decision to buy one