The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 NA Auto in Germany

Guest marezmichael

Guest marezmichael

I am an American, currently stationed in Germany.

Bought a 1995 RHD NA Auto within a month of arriving in country.

haven't really done any mods with her yet, just new coilover, alternator, small things that needed to be replaced due to age, previous owners haven't replaced anything in the car whatsoever.

my passenger side skirt was ripped off (previous owner did NOT know how to drive) since the skirt was molded on, did a good amount of damage.

looking to get it fixed and replace the old Varis Rear Bumper (or Rear Bar) with a Genuine Bomex Bumper and change the color from Green to Electron Blue; but since I live out in the middle of nowhere, there are no body/paint shops around.

I am currently located in Vilseck, Bavaria, Germany; and wondering if anyone knows any shops that are located near me, willing to travel up to 3 hours (since I can only fill up on gas at Esso and military installations)

thanks.

Here is the current list of things I've done to the car, and pics

Euro Glass Headlights with Full LED bulbs.

Blue LED Dash/ AC Conversion

Carbon Fiber Dash Wrap.

Touch Screen In-Dash Audio Unit w/Rockford Fosgate 10" Subwoofer

Injen Intake (not yet installed, currently waiting for in the mail)

StopTech Stage Kit, front&rear drilled OEM replacement Rotors w/pads and stainless steel brake lines (currently not installed, waiting for in the mail)

19" TSW Catalunya Rims 225/35/19 front tires, 275/30/19 rear tires (Just bought Volk 19" GT-7 in Mercury Silver, again, waiting for in the mail)

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest marezmichael

^^I would take the vinyl off, but I guess the previous owner was an ass and people didn't like him, someone keyed it from the front rim all the way to the rear, thus the reason for the vinyl.

But it will get removed was soon as I can find somewhere here that does body work and paint.