The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of buying a supra

Guest stevo131

Guest stevo131

Hi all

i have a few questions i would like to ask regarding the supra and its tuning capabilities......

i really do fancy a supra i must admit i currently own a skyline GTT which is at stage 2 (approx 400bhp)

i was just wondered what the standard turbos on the supra were capable to handle and what is the most power you could get from them with supporting mods and at what cost, ball park?

i recently went on the garage whiffbitz website where they have staged tune packages for next to nothing - i paid 3.5k (inj, hybrid, all breathing mods etc etc) on my car just under the bonnet to get it to this power - does it really cost a few hundred quid to get the supra to the same power?

its hard for me to believe after ive splashed out that amount of cash for the same power.

cheers,

steve

Guest stevo131

yeh course, ive seen the guides i just cant fathom the cost differences in terms of power?

when you say 420-440 is this with the TT uk spec or all supra TT specs?

cheers,

Guest stevo131

theres some cracking cars on your site jurgen - do you do part ex?

whats your take between the skyline and supra (without causing arguments) they drive similar?? - ive heard supras are very torquey is this true?.....

thanks