The mkiv Supra Owners Club

big thanks to all, feel free to post your thoughts

TT Paul

not asking for help this time ;) happy christmas too;)

just like to say that this is a great club and have enjoyed meeting people yes its got the odd one who's an ar$3..

but its great going to france, santa pod etc... all the club events.

my highlight was wylie aka darren pushing my gf on a luggage cart in novatel car park:rolleyes::search: great event to

now you guys whats your memories fav events

I was making dump valve noises whilst Darren was running with your missus in the luggage cart! It was hilarious :D

that bit made me lol :D

I got one a couple of months back, you might have seen some posts about.

I'll try getting a thread up and updating my garage. I needed to have a Supra back in my life for next Dragonball. :D

and to redeem yourself in your drag racing career :p

cant beat the epic journey us scottish (and irish) lot take for coming down to pod every year!

theres been a fiew memorable things this year.cooking those bacon sarnies in the rain , the dyno run at AFr was my highlight.But actually driving a supra was the best day i had ,chhers for that pudsey.Sadly one memory i want to go by quick is now parting the supra out.As you say Paul the club spirit on here is great and there have been many time s people have given up their time to help other members even if they ar not local.

Edited by barneybrendan (see edit history)

Even though I loved the Dragonball and met some guys that I have always wanted to meet. JAE was my highlight as I had a really good laugh there. Seeing Hodge trying to put a double airbed into a one man tent was quality..!!

H.

I was waiting for someone to bring that up cheers H :)