The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside wheels Refurbed

_Shane_

Final stages of the supra are coming together. Its primed in bodyshop ready for paint

Wheels were dropped off to be refurbed last week and i got a few pics sent this evening

Going to collect them tomor night after work so will upload a pic of the finished product :)

They color should go well with the balloon white spray job

I used BC Designs, guy named DannyB, he is over on dtd , drop him a pm and tell him i sent ya, his work is top notch

Going to Dublin tonight after work to collect the wheels if you want to meet up and have a look at them

The wheels were curbed (from previous owner :() but were sanded down and all polished up

I used BC Designs, guy named DannyB, he is over on dtd , drop him a pm and tell him i sent ya, his work is top notch

Going to Dublin tonight after work to collect the wheels if you want to meet up and have a look at them

The wheels were curbed (from previous owner :() but were sanded down and all polished up

Cool, need to work late tonight, what are his prices like? I have some bad curbing because the Mechanic forgot to tighten the steering rack after doing the bushes turned the wheel and nothing happened :(

What nuts/bolts do you use to hold the wheels together? I've got some 17" 275 split rims I want to track but could do with a clean up, did you use the ones that came with the wheels or replace them? I was considering replacing mine but Was worried what stock bolts would look like, the olds ones are a bit naffed

not sure what nuts are been used, think they are stock, you cant see these anyway as they are behind the center caps

@ Carlo - 50 quid per wheel to be refurbed / sprayed & polished etc

Just home from Dublin now and the wheels are mint i must say, will upload some proper pics tomor but here is 1 i got sent earlier after the wheels were put back together :)

Should have pics tomor from bodyshop, the guy doing the work on the car is taking pics of it as the work progresses he said and has all the pics on his iphone etc

Few pics of the wheels for him so you can see how they turned out from start to finish

this is the wheel as it was delivered (iphone not included lol)

wheel broke down

condition of the rim and some damage as well

after some sanding

and then after a few hours of more fine sanding and polishing

small bit of difference here before and after

with the rims done we moved on to the centers, we stripped them right back and primed them up

custom mix metallic black base going on

and finally all nailed back up